Upcoming Exhibitions -
- 2017 31st May - 11th June Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Spring Show, Market House, Tetbury, Glos. 15th - 20th Aug
Previous exhibitions -
- 2015 27-31st May - Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Spring Show, Market House, Tetbury, Glos. 15th - 20th Aug
- 2014 - Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design, Cheltenham College, Cheltenham - 16th - 25th August
- 2014 - Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Summer Show, Chipping Camden Town Hall, Glos. 15th - 20th Aug
-2014 - Made London - 1 Marylebone, London - 24th - 26th October
- 2014 - The Contemporary Craft Fair, Bovey Tracy, Devon - 6th - 8th June
- 2014 - Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Spring Show , Market House, Tetbury - 7th - 11th May
- 2014 - Interiors UK , NEC , Birmingham, 19th - 22nd Jan
- 2013 - Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design, Cheltenham College, Cheltenham - 17th - 26th August
- 2013 - Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Summer Show, Painswick, Glos. 15th - 18th Aug
- 2013 - Goucestershire Guild of Craftsmen Spring Show, Market House, Tetbury - 8th - 12th May
- 2013 - '21st Century Furniture, The Arts and Crafts Legacy', Millinery Works, Islington, London
- 2012 - 'Inspired', Ashton Court, Bristol
- 2012 - Parabola Arts Centre, Cheltenham
- 2012 - 'Celebration of Craftsmanship and Design', Cheltenham College, Cheltenham
- 2012 - 'From The Woods', Westonbirt Arboretum, Gloucestershire
- 2011 - 'Furnish2', Paintworks, Bristol
After a bit of a haitus from exhibiting over the past year or two I will be back at The Gloucestershire Guild of Craftsmans Spring Show in Tetbury this year. 31st May to 11th June!
Exciting news! I have now moved to a larger workshop. I've moved to Tog Hill House Farm between Bath and Bristol (BS30 5RT). It's a much larger workshop which I'm sharing with another maker who I trained with all those years ago and have worked with on various jobs over the years. John Beresford (yes, another John!) and I have decide to pitch in together so we can take on larger projects as well as work on our individual pieces.
See my work in The Tate Britain shop now. I've been commissioned by The Tate to design and make a product in wood inspired by Barbara Hepworth to accompany the Tate's main summer exhibition - Barbara Hepworth: Sculpture for a Modern World at Tate Britain (24 June – 25 October 2015).
I have recently been chosen by the Craft Council UK to be one of the participants of their Hothouse 4 programme. The programme provides emerging makers , who already display a high level of technical craftsmanship and originality, with tailor made six month programme of business and creative support.
Magazine articles include a feature in Design Chronicle, a lovely article in Design Insights at terrysfabrics, a six page spread in British Woodworking Magazine , as well as featuring in the HeartHome Interiors Magazine blog.
Member of ACID - Anti Copying In Design